Tips for driving in Haze.
Haze is not only hazardous to our health, it can affect our driving too.
Poor visibility of the haze can make driving condition to be difficult.
So here are couple of tips for every drivers.
1. Drive Slow – Poor visibility can affect our judgement and also delays our reaction time
2. Turn on your low beam and fog lights – This can provide you a better visibility also for other road users to notice you
3. Do not apply brakes in panic – The car behind may not have enough visibility and reaction time.
4. Pull Over – Stop your vehicle at a safe position if visibility is affecting your driving.
5. Keep your car in working condition – Sudden breakdown can be dangerous during hazy conditions.
Search for workshops at auto360.my to keep your car in working order.